Attic / Ceiling Ladders – Access Boss Aluminium 9’10” – 10’6″
- Manufacturers Code: ACCESS BOSS 3020
- 150Kg Load Capacity (At Any Given Point – Not Spread Weight)
- Welded Aluminium Ladder
- Concealed Hinges
- Draft Seal All Round
- Neat Ceiling Panel – No Visible Screws
- Slim Metal Architrave
- Comes complete with Eyebolt, Screws, Hook and Pole
- Fitted Fixing Clips for Easy Installation
- Height Adjustable Ladder
- Ladder Fitted off Panel – for better Hand and Foot Hold
- Trouble-Free Spring Balancing
- Fully Assembled
- 20 Year Guarantee (Domestic Installations Only)
- Complies to the Building Code of Australia
- CodeMark Certified – Certificate Number SAIG-CM20058
- Wholly Australian Made and Owned
- Optional Standard and Full-Length Handrails Available
- Other Optional Extras & Spare Parts are also Available
If you want a Timber Ladder instead of Aluminium, check out the Access Meister range.
If you require a WIDER Hatch And WIDER Ladder, check out the Big Boss range.
If you think you will use the ladder frequently or in an industrial/commercial application, you may want to consider the Commercial Boss range.
The NEW 400Kg Load Rated Heavy Commercial Boss range is now available.
If you require a Fire-Rated Ladder, check out the Inferno Boss range.
Installation of your selected Attic/Ceiling Ladder can be arranged.